Follow DCFrugalGal on Twitter Subscribe to my feed

Monday, October 11, 2010

Ann Taylor Sale


I love Ann Taylor clothes. It is probably the only brand my mom and I agree on. They are flattering, relatively timeless, and well made. However, for many of us a wardrobe of beautiful Ann Taylor clothes is financially out of the question. Luckily, Ann Taylor has amazing sales (and is one of the stores that always keeps their racks organized)!

Right now Ann Taylor's Columbus Day Weekend Sale has great tank top shells and even a few great dresses under $50. In addition to the sale prices you get an additional 40% off all markdowns in store and online! I went this past weekend and got two patterned tank tops for under $5. Each was on sale for $3.88 and then got an additionally 40% of that!

Right now I am craving their Ruffle Collar Tank (at left) that is marked down to $9.88 and with the discount would ring in at under $6.

The additionally 40% off is taken automatically in stores. To get the discount online use the code EXTRA40 at checkout.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...