Follow DCFrugalGal on Twitter Subscribe to my feed

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Awesome Score from Gilt Groupe!

Right now if you join Gilt Groupe you will receive a $20 credit for signing up! In addition if you invite 10 friends to join (all you have to do is enter their email addresses) you'll get free shipping on 1 item (normally $7.95). This means that any item priced at $20 or under is free including shipping!

I got the Stephanie Johnson Iris Box Cosmetic Case (pictured below). There are lots of other options though and be sure to check out their Best Gifts Under $25 section!



1 comment:

Kim Lockett said...

Love your blog. I linked to you on my blog quilt. Also I'm following you.

http://kimberli-findingmyway.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...