Follow DCFrugalGal on Twitter Subscribe to my feed

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Target Halloween Clearance Finds

Halloween is one of my hubby's favorite holidays and I felt really bad because this year he had to work and I had to study so we didn't get to do much of anything. So I thought I would surprise him with some belated Halloween themed goodies from Target. I had no idea what great deals I was about to score!

If you haven't popped into Target yet to check out their Halloween clearance aisle, you really should! Also, at our Target most of the stuff was marked down to 90% off (even though the signs only said 50-75% off) -- a pleasant surprise at the price checker!

 I took two trips to Target and this is what I was able to find (again sorry for not being able to post pictures!):

  • 1 Salt/Sugar Drink Rimmer Tim
  • 1 Build you Own Edible Haunted House Kit
  • 1 Rock Candy Drink Stirrers Coffin (contains 5)
  • 4 Boxes of Pillsbury Funfetti Cupcake Mix (orange/brown)
  • 4 Tubs of Pillsbury Orange Funfetti Frosting
  • 2 Packs of Reynold's Foil Ghost Cupcake Tins
  • 1 Pair of Ardelle Glitter False Eyelashes
  • 2 Skeleton Nutcrackers (about 10'' tall)
  • 1 Werewolf Nutcracker (about 10'' tall)
  • Large Mummy Cookie Jar
  • Set of Matching Mummy Salt and Pepper Shakers
  • Star Wars Yoda Monster Mashups Bobble Head
  • Star Wars Darth Vader Monster Mashups Bobble Head
  • 5 Move Theater Sized Boxes of Nerds
  • 1 Bag of Gummy Pumpkins
  • 1 Dracula Pez Dispenser
  • 1 Pack of Pez Refills
  • 3 Packs of Rainblo Gum Balls
  • 2 Jars of Market Pantry Snack Mix
  • 1 Set of Holographic Skull Coasters
  • Pumpkin Carving Kit with Pattern Book
  • 2 20 ct Packs of PlayDoh
All of this for only $18.60! This was a savings of $151.72!!!

I am super excited about the cookie jar, it is adorable. We are putting the decorations away so we are prepared for next year, but I'm sure the candy isn't going to last long!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...