Follow DCFrugalGal on Twitter Subscribe to my feed

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide - Gifts for Your Favorite Fashionista

Over the next few weeks leading up to Christmas, I will be writing my holiday gift guide with my picks for great gifts and ideas for DIY gifts, creative wrappings, hostess gifts and the like. Enjoy!

Here's my picks for gifts and stockings stuffers for your favorite fashionista. Everything is priced $10 or less:

Classic Leatherette Wallet from Forever 21 - $4.99













Black Patent Mesh Ruffle Open Toe Dress Sandals from Ami Clubwear - $7.99

















Enamel Flower Stud Earrings from The Limited - $9.99













Gingermen Bath Bomb from Lush - $6.95



Love Spell Holiday Limited-Edition Shimmer Lotion from Victoria's Secret - $10 (or you can get any 6 products from their Secret Garden Collection for 6/$30!)


















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...