Follow DCFrugalGal on Twitter Subscribe to my feed

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Need a Funny Gift? Check out Nacho Mama Tees

So if you haven't noticed, I've been on a bit of a t-shirt kick recently. I find funny t-shirts to be endlessly amusing and I've wasted countless hours browsing them online. My most recent find: NachoMamaTees.com and they were generous enough to offer me a t-shirt to review

First, let's acknowledge the name...NachoMama --it's pretty funny. I expect that a site that says it's a source for funny things to have a funny name and this delivers. Might not be necessary to point that out, but it amused me for a good few minutes and I wanted to leave a moment to appreciate the humor.

Now onto the shirt. My husband loves scary movies (I hate them!), but what he loves more than scary movies are things that have a funny spin off his favorite movies. That's why I knew he would LOVE this shirt. He is a big fan of the Friday the 13th movies and with Halloween and everything, I knew it would get some great reactions. The What Would Jason Do? t-shirt was a big hit with his friends.


The shirt came fast and in sturdy, weatherproof packing. Shirt was great quality and ran true to size. The seams were sturdy and the shirt was made of a soft, medium-weight fabric. The white printing was well done on the black background. It can be hard to get true white on black without it looking grey, but I was impressed with the quality of the design. 

He and his friends had never seen this shirt before. Which is pretty nice. How many times have you seen the same t-shirts over and over? NachoMama  provides an awesome selection of funny t-shirts that you won't find everywhere else or in all the mall stores. They especially have a lot of great movie t-shirts capturing the essence of your favorite inside jokes in something you wear! They were definitely impressed, as was I, with wide selection of t-shirts available. The prices were awesome too! Most of the shirts were between $10-$15 and they offer a daily deal where the select t-shirts are only $6.99!

If you are looking for a great holiday gift for a hard to shop for person, I would highly suggest you head over to NachoMamaTees.com to find something funny and unique that will keep them and everyone around them amused!

FTC Disclosure: This is not a paid post, all opinions expressed are 100% my own honest opinions. I did receive my choice of a t-shirt from NachoMamaTees.com to write this review. I was given the opportunity to participate with this review through my involvement in SheBlogs

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...