Follow DCFrugalGal on Twitter Subscribe to my feed

Monday, November 22, 2010

Printable Christmas Paper Dolls Review




I am doing a series of review of Python Printable Games products. These products are wonderful and creative and for the cost of paper and ink provide a great source of entertainment for children and adults!

First up is their Christmas printable paper dolls. This set of paper doll cutouts comes in a 14 page pdf document. The set is of a young girl with a series of outfits and accessories that can be mixed and matched. The first 7 pages are in black and white so that they can be colored in making this a great kids Christmas craft. The second 7 pages consist of the same set in color so that you can just print, cut-out, and are ready to go.


I love the almost vintage feel of this paper dolls to print set. It is reminiscent of the paper dolls that you used to be able to find in McCall's magazines. I remember my grandmother finding old copies at Goodwill so that I could cutout the dolls.

These paper doll cutouts would print great on cardstock paper, making them more durable and able to last longer.

If you're interested in checking out some of Python Printable Games products be sure to look at their FREE printables!

FTC Disclosure: This was not a paid post and all opinions are 100% my own, honest opinions about the product. I did receive a set of the Christmas paper dolls from Python Printable Games for writing this review. I was given the opportunity to review this product through Tomoson.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...