Follow DCFrugalGal on Twitter Subscribe to my feed

Monday, November 1, 2010

CrazyDog T-shirts

Who doesn't love a funny t-shirt? Seriously, when you are walking down the street and someone's t-shirt gives you a laugh it brightens your day a little bit. And I don't know about you, but I always wonder where the heck people find some of those hilarious shirts. My bet is that they find them a CrazyDog T-shirts and if it's not where their getting them, they should definitely check it out.

I was given the opportunity to do a review for Crazy Dog T-shirts and my husband and I are now hooked. I received this t-shirt to review:


My first thought when I pulled the shirt out of the packing (which was a plastic envelope that appeared to be weatherproof), my immediate thought was how soft the shirt was! A lot of t-shirts that I've bought for my husband in the past have had a coarse or rough feel to them, but this shirt was great to the touch. I was also impressed by the quality of the fabric. The shirt was not too heavy, but it was by no means to thin either. It was the perfect medium of thickness for a comfortable t-shirt that can work well either by itself or layered under an open-button down shirt or hoodie. The fabric was a soft cotton fabric that looks like it will hold up well after many washes. 

The slogan/image was creative and funny. The real test of the humor was when I showed it to some of my guys friends and they were immediately asking me where it came from.  The design work on the shirt was well done. Many times when you buy a shirt you can tell that the printing or screening will crack or the quality will deteriorate with washing, but that's not the case with this shirt. The quality was great. The shirt also ran true to size and fit well on my husband's broad shouldered build.

We cannot wait to go back and order t-shirts from CrazyDog. Their selection of shirts has everything you can think of: funny shirts, vintage shirts, and shirts with inside jokes from your favorite movies. They carry a large variety of styles and sizes for men, women, kids, and even your dog! They also have shirts that would be hard to find anywhere else. There is really something for everyone here.

To make it even better, these shirts are incredibly affordable! Most of them are $19.99 or less and many are on sale for much less. Be sure to also check out their 3 daily deal t-shirt that are only $6.99 each!!! Today's daily deal t-shirts are pictured below:



I would highly recommend these to buy for yourself or give as a gift. They encompass humor, quality, and affordability -- everything I look for when I am shopping for a great product. 

Check out CrazyDog at www.crazydogtshirts.com


FTC Disclosure: This is not a paid post, all opinions expressed are 100% my own honest opinions. I did receive my choice of a t-shirt from CrazyDog t-shirts to write this review. I was given the opportunity to participate with this review through my involvement in SheBlogs


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...