Follow DCFrugalGal on Twitter Subscribe to my feed

Monday, November 1, 2010

Shutterfly Holiday Cards

I love Shutterfly's products! We used them to print out wedding albums, wedding announcement cards, and for various other photo prints over the years. The quality never ceases to surprise me and the affordability is what keeps me coming back.

This year I am very excited to be using Shutterfly to get our first holiday cards to send out! They have hundreds of cute designs for Christmas cards so picking just one is proving to be really difficult, but I really like the Sweet and Retro Christmas Card pictured below. I can already picture a black and white photo to insert to accent the color and retro feel of this adorable card. The color scheme and design are warm and welcoming and I'm sure our family will love them when they get them in the mail. The size is also great at 5x7, perfect for family members mantles or to hang on the fridge.


While your at Shutterfly, be sure to also check out their Christmas address labels. There are so many designs to choose from to spruce up the outside of your envelopes with some Christmas cheer this holiday season. You can even pick ones to match your cards like the one I'm eyeing pictured below.


I cannot wait to get my Christmas cards from Shutterfly this year and I know I'll be using them again and again in the future! If you're looking for affordable cards, great quality, and fast shipping, then be sure to log on and take a look at all the new designs Shutterfly has to offer.


Disclosure: I wrote this post for a chance to receive 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly. The opinions contained in this post are all 100% my own honest opinions from my previous experiences with Shutterfly. I was not paid for writing this post. 

If you are a blogger and are interested in participating in this promotion check it out here:
Calling all bloggers! Receive 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly http://bit.ly/sfly2010  



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...