Follow DCFrugalGal on Twitter Subscribe to my feed

Friday, November 5, 2010

Get a Tylenol Sleep Solution Kit

I live in a noisy building, in a very noisy part of the city. We live in between the Embassy Row in DC and the local hospital. So as you can imagine, we hear our fair share of sirens leading to plenty of headaches and sleepless nights.




This is why I was excited to request Tylenol's Sleep Solution Kit. It comes with:



  • Sleep guide and journal featuring practical tips for better sleep
  • Satin sleep mask to help block out intrusive light
  • CD of soothing sounds
  • Coupons worth up to $12
  • Sample of JOHNSON'S® Melt Away Stress Lavender & Chamomile Lotion

Go here to request your Free Tylenol Sleep Solution Kit.  (as a heads up, I was having some problems with their website earlier today, but I waited a while and tried again and it was fine).


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...