Follow DCFrugalGal on Twitter Subscribe to my feed

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Shutterfly's Wonderful Customer Service


So as you all know from my other posts, I love Shutterfly's products and have used them many times. Today I received the shipment of my wedding albums in the mail. We ordered six albums (after we ordered 1 a few weeks ago as a trial run). When I got the albums I opened them up to check them to make sure they looked as good as the first one. Five of them were fine, but there was a cutting error on one of them leaving about an 1/8'' of white at the bottom of our black pages.

Shutterfly has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so I called their customer service line. It took a couple of minutes to figure out the right way to get a representative on the line, but once I did she was wonderful. She asked for my order number first as a reference and then asked me the reason for the call. I explained to her that I ordered 6 photobooks of my wedding album and that the one had the white at the bottom of the page. She then immediately responded with an apology and telling me that they would put in an order for a replacement right away. She asked if she could put me on hold while she did that. When she came back on the line she told me that an order had been entered for a replacement photobook to be printed and shipped at no cost to me and that I would receive a confirmation email. I received the confirmation email just seconds later.

This is why I keep going back to Shutterfly. Not only are their products affordable and of a great quality, when there is any kind of error their customer service is fantastic. Great job Shutterfly!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...