Follow DCFrugalGal on Twitter Subscribe to my feed

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Great Deal Dawn Hand Renewal Dish Soap at CVS

I absolutely HATE doing dishes. I hate doing dishes with cheap dish soap even more, but I never want to pay a couple dollars for the name brand. HOWEVER, that's not a problem this week!

Right now Dawn Hand Renewals Dish Soap is on sale at CVS (with Extra Care Card) for only $0.97/each. If that wasn't enough of a good deal, be sure to use to $1/2 Dawn Hand Renewal Coupon from the P&G Brandsaver. That makes them only $0.47/each!!!

Dawn Hand Renewal Dish Soap
2 x $0.97 = $1.94
- $1/2 MFQ from Nov. P&G Brandsaver
= $0.94 for two or $0.47/each

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would love to swap buttons with you!

Fabulousdailydeals.com

fabulousdeals1 @ gmail com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...